Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Looking for Artists

I started this blog to do marketing. I really wasn't looking forward to blogging and I wasn't sure I would last at it. Turns out I really enjoy it, unfortunately due to a very busy personal life lately I haven't had much time for blogging or making jewelry or much of anything. I've had an idea in the back of my head for about a month that I would now like to put into action. Since joining Etsy and Twitter and Facebook, Handmadespark etc. I've found out about the wonderful handmade community out in the great big blogosphere; I've met some very supportive and creative people. I would like to start featuring some other artists / bloggers on my blog to help each other out. Right now I don't have a lot of followers but I do get anywhere between 10-50 people looking at it every day. I figure every little bit helps when trying to promote yourself.

What I would like is for anyone who is interested to send me their story, creative process, whatever you want to write about and 2 to 4 good pictures of your items, I would like to keep it to handmade. I will post a new person each week. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment